Monday, February 3, 2014

The beginning

Hello there and welcome to Average Airsofter.

This is my first post in a blog that was created to help the airsoft community. Because it needs help, a lot of help, and that's what AA is for (PUN!).

Is it the parents that buy devices requiring an 18+ purchase and then let their 9 year old's shoot each other in the street with it? Perhaps the airsoft media that perpetuates every Chinese, plastic geared, clone is a unique flower that performs perfectly, needs to be put in check? That players are putting themselves in lethal danger by incorrectly transporting the airsoft gear? Is it that some gear whore didn't call their hit?

No. And yes. And maybe sometimes.

It is my intent to promote airsoft and safe guard a sport that teaches good values, by shooting each other with tiny plastic pellets. I want to leave airsoft better than I found it.

I'm not trying to sell you something. (At least not yet, but shirts may be cool)

But I am trying to sell you on making airsoft better.

No comments:

Post a Comment